Projects at the ChEMTox Laboratory:
- DNA Interaction and Mutational Activity of Novel Benzazolo[3,2-a]quinolinium Salts Anticancer Drugs.
- DNA Fragmentation of A431 cells exposed to BQ's Compounds.
- Thiols Reduction of A431 cells exposed to BQ's Compounds.
- Cytotoxic Effects of BQ’s Compounds on Human (TK6) Lymphoblast Cells.
- Cytotoxicity of 2-Ethyl-1-hexanol on Human (TK6) Lymphoblast Cells.
- Synthesis and citotoxicity of novel functionalized 4-aza-2,3 didehydropodophyllotoxin derivatives in search of potent anti-tumor agents.
- Cytotoxicity of Di-ethylhexyl Phthalate and Mono ethylhexyl Phthalate on Human (TK6) Lymphoblast Cells.
- Determination of Carcinogenic Compounds (PAH) in Tilapia using the microwave extraction method.
- Extraction and Identification of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from three plant tissues in the Cucharillas wetland.